-
October 25th, 2005, 12:11 AM
#51
Inactive Member
I bought the Cherie Currie vhs tape of the apple
studio Ella you know im not great at these
things I thought my vhs was broke I got the
PAL version duhhh I didnt know europe does it
different I mean vhs tape"wolverine shakes head"
I should be getting the "normal" one soon.LOL
disgruntled wolverine
-
October 25th, 2005, 02:17 PM
#52
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey CW, I'm glad you are getting Cherie's Golden Apple video. It's an IN STORE performance. Up close and personal.
Did you pick up The Viper Room Video too?
I love that one too. It's Cherie with The Mix so Mara is part of the band as well as members of The Knack!
Hey, btw, the mail has come through and I have received something wonderful! Thank you soooo much!
Gotta runaway. More later!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
October 25th, 2005, 05:11 PM
#53
CanadianGirl
Guest
-
October 26th, 2005, 01:51 AM
#54
Inactive Member
-
October 26th, 2005, 02:27 AM
#55
Senior Hostboard Member
Firey hot slim jim!
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 26th, 2005, 02:31 AM
#56
Inactive Member

Welcome Grace, thanks for stopping by and dropping a post.
Take care & I hope to see you around the boards.
rOGer
-
October 26th, 2005, 01:57 PM
#57
Inactive Member
A ticket to the Acoustic Strawbs concert next month. I don't think I have attended a concert in a decade, so I am overdue.
-
October 26th, 2005, 02:28 PM
#58
Noclouds
Guest
-
October 26th, 2005, 03:35 PM
#59
HB Forum Owner
uhm... a beautyful slinky black skirt
glass beads
a bracelet
and a really..
girly..
out of character
sweater..
for them..
pretty days
-
October 26th, 2005, 03:45 PM
#60
Inactive Member
Hello Revenant, Thanks for stopping by. I hope all is well in your corner of the world.
I hope you have plenty of pretty day [img]wink.gif[/img] Take care, and I'll see you around the boards.
rOg
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks